The main focus of the workshop is to present published findings on air quality feedback interventions, and to have an open discussion on how we as a network can learn from these findings and take indoor air quality monitoring forward locally and nationally. We currently have a proposed programme (below) however we are open to ideas from delegates to present short presentations or offer discussion topics.
- First Steps to Smoke-free: indoor air quality study findings
- The next steps for IAQM in Scotland: Where do we go from here? Open discussion
Sean Semple, Lynn Adams & Tracy Henderson
- TackSHS - Measuring for change: Air quality feedback to reduce SHS exposure in homes
- Smoke-free Prisons – A Lanarkshire perspective
- Developing a harm-reduction approach to protect children from second-hand smoke (update)
Rachel O’Donnell & Neneh Rowa-Dewar
- Health & Social Care Workers’ second-hand smoke exposure in homes – Open discussion
Sean Semple, Colin Anderson & Karen Mather
PLEASE RESPOND TO: firstname.lastname@example.org BY MONDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2018 TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE.